How to Unlock Telstra Bigpond T-Hub

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
conor
How to Unlock Telstra Bigpond T-Hub

Have recently got the Bigpond T-Hub cordless phone for my home. I have paid full and now I have it outright. But as of now it has not been unlocked. I have been planning to change my carrier service and to discontinue the service of Telstra that I am currently using. But, is it possible to unlock the BigPond T-Hub such that it can be used some other carrier as well?

Popeye
There is no such method that

There is no such method that can be used to unlock the BigPond T-Hub so that it can work on any other network than the Telstra. But, I think you might be able to use it on the other networks if you wipe all the software and then re-program it from the start. This is a very tedious method.

Dean01
The T-Hub 2 runs on the

The T-Hub 2 runs on the Android version which makes it far more easier to reprogram in the event to get it to work on some other network than the Telstra network. Since the T-Hub 1 has been permanently locked to the Telstra network, you need to check whether it also runs on Android like T-Hub 2 and if it does then you will have to search on google for instructions to reprogram it.

Kanny B
I had been searching on the

I had been searching on the internet for steps that would help me to reprogram the T-Hub 1 so that it gets unlocked and can be used with some other network. I found a thread which gave out some details about it. So, it would be preferable if you search on google for these steps.