Camera performance is largely dependent on the image processing that takes place after capturing the shot, and that’s where GCam shines the most. GCam brings the best image processing to any Android device that has Camera2api enabled. If you are using your Moto One Fusion Plus to capture images and want to squeeze more out of the camera, then consider installing GCam on it. In this post, you will find the Best GCam for Moto One Fusion Plus.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Moto One Fusion Plus is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730/730G chipset along with 6 GB of RAM. The display is an IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution and it comes with HDR10 support. The backside contains a Quad camera Setup with a 64 MP module as the primary shooter accompanied by an ultrawide, macro, and depth sensor. The 16 MP selfie camera is placed in a motorized pop-up mechanism. It is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Moto One Fusion Plus
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|XML File (Config)
|GCam V7.3 by Parrot043
How to Install GCam on Moto One Fusion Plus
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Moto One Fusion Plus, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking