Motorola has packed the Moto G 5G aka One 5G Ace with some good internal and a capable camera system on the back. The camera performance is good for the budget segment, but it can be improved further with the help of Google Camera or GCam. The ported version has completely changed the camera in budget Android devices with its industry-leading image processing powers and features like Night Sight, HDR+, and Astrophotography. In this post, you will find the best GCam for Moto G 5G.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install on any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s devic4e low light performance by a big margin.
The best GCam for Moto G 5G is trCamera’s V7.1 and Urnyx GCam v7.3. Both versions of GCam have all the features working that includes HDR+, Portrait mode, Night Sight, and Video recording.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Moto G 5G
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|XML File (Config)
|trCamera by tigr
|GCam V7.3 by Wichaya
How to Install GCam on Moto G 5G
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Moto G 5G, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to the “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low-light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking