If you are looking for a working GCam port for your Motorola One Fusion then you are at the right place. In this post, you will find all GCam ports that work on One Fusion. GCam is a ported camera application from Google Pixel devices, which brings a powerful image processing algorithm that can improve the camera performance of any android device given that the device supports the GCam app. In the case of One Fusion, there is not a dedicated port yet, but users have reported that some of the GCam works just fine.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Motorola One Fusion sport the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chip along with 4 GB of RAM. The display is a 6.5 inches IPS panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The backside contains a Quad-camera Setup with 48 MP 0.8µm lens as a primary shooter with secondary ultrawide, macro, and depth sensor. The front side has an 8 MP selfie shooter. It is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Motorola One Fusion
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|NGCam V7.4 by Nikita
How to Install GCam on Motorola One Fusion
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Motorola One Fusion, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking