If you own a Realme X2 and looking for a working GCam APK, then you are at the right place. In this post, we have listed all the GCam we can find that works quite well in Realme X2. In case you do not know about GCam, it is a ported Camera app from Google Pixel devices that brings the best image processing to every Android device. There are many versions of GCam available on the internet, so finding a working one for your device can be a cumbersome task, but you can use this post instead and save your valuable time.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Spec-wise, Realme X2 is powered by a Snapdragon 730G with 4-8 GB of RAM. The display is a 6.4 inches SUPER AMOLED that runs on a 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolution. You get the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection of the front. There is a Quad-camera setup on the back with a primary 64 MP 0.8µm sensor size. The front has a 32 MP selfie camera in a tear notch drop. It is fueled by a 4000 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Realme X2
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- Credits to BSG and Parrot043 for the GCam
|GCam V8.0 by BSG
|GCam V7.3 by Parrot043
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx
How to Install GCam on Realme X2
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Realme X2, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking