Here is the Best GCam for Samsung Galaxy F41 along with the config file. If you are looking to enhance the camera performance of your F41, specially in low light conditions, then GCam is your best bet. GCam brings the best image processing in the industry to literally every Android device. There are many versions of GCam on the internet, and you will find the best for Galaxy F41 in this post.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Speaking of the Galaxy F41, it is powered by the Exynos 9611 chip along with 6 GB of RAM. The display is a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Coming to cameras, the rear side contains a Triple camera Setup with 64 MP 0.8µm sensor as the primary shooter with a depth and ultrawide secondary sensors. The front side contains a 32 MP selfie shooter. It is fueled by a huge 6000 mAh battery with fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Samsung Galaxy F41
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|XML File (Config)
|GCam V7.3 by ZGCam
|Download (Credit: ary2260)
How to Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy F41
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Samsung Galaxy F41, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking