Xposed Framework is one of the best to modify your Android device. Xposed edit the System files by using Xposed Modules which can bring some big modifications.
Modules are the small APK files which are used to make modifications. Modules need Xposed Framework to work.
There are many Modules available and Some of them are too useful. So We have selected more than 45 Best Xposed Modules by looking at their features and usability.
Always Check the Requirement of an Xposed Module, If it supports the Android Version of your Device then you are good to go. All you need is the Xposed framework installed on your device.
If you want to know about the Xposed Framework in more detail (Installation Guide and more), then Check out the FAQ section.
If you have already installed the Xposed Framework then this is How to install Xposed Modules:
- Install Module
- Check the Module in Xposed framework menu -> Modules
- Reboot your Device
Table of Contents
Best Xposed Modules for Android
Gravity box is like Swiss army knife, an all in one package. Originally the modules were developed for MediaTek devices(MTK6589) but then it was adjusted to support other (non-MediaTek) devices. It offers a wide range of feature like:
- Expanded Desktop
- Statusbar quick settings tile management with tile reordering
- Lockscreen targets
- Status bar color and transparency, brightness and icon color change
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media tweak
- Launcher tweak
- Smart radio
- Notification control
- Hardware keys action and much much more
Greenify is used for improving battery life and performance by hibernating certain apps. Its restrict some apps to run in the background. There is an “Auto hibernate” feature which hibernates selected apps after intervals of times
This is a simple Xposed module to help you get rid of ads on the official YouTube App, it also supports YouTube TV/Gaming/Kids
- Remove YouTube Ads
- Remove Channel Logo
- Remove videos suggestions
- Remove Information card teasers
If you want Android P features and UI style in Android Nougat or Oreo then Android P-ify is the answer.
This app brings some visual changes, which are:
- New QS tiles design
- The clock on the left side
- Force SystemUI dark theme when using static wallpapers (8.1 only)
- New rounded search bar and colored icons in settings app
- New app transitions
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data. XPrivacy can restrict the categories of data an application can access. This is done by feeding an application with no or fake data. There are several data categories which can be restricted, for example, contacts or location. For example, if you restrict access to contacts for an application, this will result in sending an empty contact list to the application. Similarly, restricting an application’s access to your location will result in a fake location being sent to the application.
This tool can make your Android colorful. You can choose custom colors for many system things to like:-
- Wifi Signals
- Mobile signal
- Keyboard background
And many many many more features.
This Module Enables the Stock Android Navigation bar with Home button animation. It may not work in some heavily Modified ROMs like TouchWiz.
There are a lot of App lockers in Playstore. But all of them are Full of Ads and Annoying Notifications.
MaxLock is an Ad-free Applocker which Lock apps. Nothing more than that, No Ads, No scams, No extra app recommendation.
Apart from Locking Apps with Fingerprint and other Locking methods, here are some other features of Maxlock:
- Free software licensed under GPLv3+
- Two version: One for Xposed and other is for Non-rooted Device
- Multiple locking types: Password, PIN, Knock code and Pattern
- Per app locking type and password
- Fake crash feature:
- MasterSwitch to disable MaxLock
- UI customization options
- Protection against being uninstalled through device admin permission
- Option to disable the Recent thumbnails of locked apps
- Option to hide the notifications or their content on per-app-basis
MinMinguard is an Ad blocker app which blocks the Ads and also removes the Blank Space caused by the Ads. If you had used conventional Ad blockers, then you may have noticed that they leave a blank space after blocking the Ads. MinMingaurd fixes this by removing that Blank Space.
This Module adds these Features to your Whatsapp
- Option to directly call over the phone
- Lock facility to individual chats
- Reminder – Reminds you to reply to a contact
- Highlight Chats
- Per-contact custom wallpaper
- Permanently archive chat
- Hide last seen
- Hide read receipts
- Hide Camera Button from the bottom bar
- Zoom profile photo
- Replace the call button ( works only for supported languages )
- Click messages to reply/forward/see info
- Get stats about messages ( per chat )
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm and wake lock on your device.
Screen Filter is mostly designed to lower your screen’s luminosity and allow you to use your device in the dark without killing your eyes, but you can also use it as a screen privacy guard!
Also, on AMOLED screens, reducing the luminosity improves your battery’s lifetime
This module manages your Device temperature
Coolify will give you the unique experience:
1. Keep your device Normal temperature
2. One-Click Optimization;
3. Coolify is nearly transparent! Set and forget!
4. The simple user interface and without major uncomfortable impact on user experience;
5. Never need to deal with the complexity and risk;
6. Support Immersive mode
7. Temp in status bar by Xposed
Xposed Addition is a module that allows you to control some additional power and button features. This includes Full control of how the device should react during USB Plug/UnPlug and button re-map which allows you to assign new actions to click or long press of each button, including disabling it. The re-map allows you to assign a different action for awake state and sleep state.
Custom Screen Off Animations for all ROMs
What is this
This module is an experiment to bring custom screen off animation to all ROMs without modifying native codes.
Note: All the animations are not ported (but recreated) from ROMs because the implementation is different so there might be slight visual differences from the original…
With this app module, you could prevent selected apps from running on system startup.
XuiMod – A Small Collection of Unique Features Ported From Other Roms.
Features of this Module:
- Seconds in StatusBar Clock (eg. 10:59:59am)
- BatteryBar (grabbed from PACman ROM)
- Customizable color for Battery Percentages (20% interval)
- Xperia Z1 Transitions Animation
- Volume Disable in Lockscreen
And much more…..
As the name suggests, it offers a wide range of tools to customize Lockscreen.
DynamicNotifications is an elegant, unobtrusive way to show you your latest notifications even when the screen is off
There’s a slight delay (500ms to be exact, from 4.2 onwards, 1000 on the lock screen, 500 everywhere else). This module removes this delay, a screenshot combo will trigger a screenshot immediately.
Apps settings targets settings which all apps share, such as the language, what permission they require, what is the DPI for rendering, the perceived screen size and allow you to change those values on a per-app basis.
List of settings that can be changed:
- DPI and reported screen size
- Font scale
- Hide title bar
- Keep screen on while the app is visible
- Disable fullscreen keyboard input
- Notification priority
It will inform you about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what’s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Some apps redirect all external links through their servers. This breaks intent filters (which means you can’t open Play Store links with the Play Store, GitHub links with the GitHub app, etc – you’re forced to use a browser to get past the redirection.)
This module removes the crappy link redirection/masking/tracking globally.
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It’s suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
Now, you don’t need to bother with opening your dictionary app, typing in the whole word and hitting search – it’s essentially just a one-click procedure.
- Automatically rotate photos taken by your camera
- High-quality image resizing algorithm.
- Tweak MMS, Google Voice, and Hangouts image dimensions
- Choose between JPEG and PNG images at varying quality levels with an easy-to-use interface.
- Change the enter key on your keyboard to add a new line or send your message (as opposed to opening the emoji keyboard).
- Personalize Hangouts! Choose from 23 different material design colors.
- Change the chat bubble and text colors in conversations!
- Send a message and lock your device with one tap
- Customize ringtones and sounds
- Disable the proximity sensor
This module changes the value (path to internal SD card) in some Android APIs which apps use.
This is an Xposed module, which ports Omni’s split view to other ROM.
- Support split view and work with two workspaces.
- Switch app into split views in any situations.
- Could switch landscape and portrait.
- Support use SideBar to use.
- Sidebar Settings.
This module will add clipboard management functionality to the text selection menu.
You can also access it by long clicking on the PASTE button. And on Marshmallow a dedicated button is added (so no need for long clicking paste)
Long clicking on a clip will open it in a bigger view, which is scrollable and has the time of copying.
Clicking on the large view will paste, also double tapping will let you edit and add a title
This module replaces the default progress bars indeterminate animation with a much smoother one. Users can also customize their speed, thickness, colors, etc.
The app is designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to make your phone become lovely. It ‘s easy to change system font! Beautiful fonts, Beautiful mood!
Wanam kit is an app offers multiple features to customize your stock ROM. Some of the features
- Enable Numeric battery
- Clock position
- Skip music with volume buttons
- Disable screen turn ON while plugging or unplugging AC/USB cable
- Advance power menu
- CM circle battery and much more…..
Enhance “Complete action using…” or “Share….” App Chooser dialog to one click to launch an app and hide bottom buttons.
- Show optional “always” checkbox at the bottom or keep your “once” & “always” buttons
- Change layout to List or Grid, change number of columns per Portrait and Landscape
- Change text size
- Change theme to Light, Dark or Custom Colors
- Hide “never to choose” from list
- Set your favorite apps to the top of the list
- Set long press action to “No action”, “App Information”, “Set as Default” or “Halo Window”
and much more.
- Status Bar theme:
Apply a theme to these icons: alarm, wifi, signal, Bluetooth, GPS, battery, sync, ringer, headset.
Adjust what icons to theme.
You can choose what icons to theme.
- Navigation Bar theme:
Apply an embedded theme to these elements: back, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background.
Apply a personalized theme with your own images on back, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
Adjust background, scale-type, buttons color.